Sunday, April 18, 2010

How can you help?

How can you help?
First and foremost, I ask for your prayer. Please pray for my safety and for the safety of those I'll be traveling with. Please pray that God will work through us and will guide us in serving the Open Arms Foundation and the children of Medellin. And finally, please pray that all victims of human trafficking, wherever they are, are able to get the help they need and in their struggles are able to hear God and know that He cares.


What about financial assistance?
I've had several people ask me about financially supporting this trip. Thank you to those of you who have offered to provide assistance. I am grateful and humbled by your generosity.

If you'd like to donate to the mission trip to Colombia, please use the donate link on the right hand side.

The approximate costs are:
• $380 for food/transportation/lodging in Medellin
• $400 for construction/ministry (numerous building and repair projects around the mission home)
• $600 - 800 for airfare and travel related expenses

No comments:

Post a Comment