Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Back from Colombia!

We're baaaack!

One week ago today, I was doubled over and vomiting in the front seat of a 12-passenger van. That's how my trip to Colombia came to an end. I don't know whether it was food poisoning, or a virus, or something else completely but I do know that I was sick, sick, sick. It was truly a miracle brought about through prayer that I made it on the plane on Wednesday morning.

Thank you to all the prayer warriors out there! By the time we actually landed in Columbus, I was feeling better -- still not 100 percent, but better.

I aim to spend some time this weekend writing a better update but I did want to let you all know that the team really saw God working in Medellin and that we're all back safely.

Thank you for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment